News & insights

CPM activities in Belgium

CPM activities in Belgium

 

CPM and Krea Sales have worked together in Belgium since 2015. After the first year of collaboration Krea Sales purchased 56% of the shares in CPM Belgium and Joeri Perneel has now acquired the remaining 44% of CPM’s shares in the company. Joeri thus acquires 100% of the shares in the company, which will change its name in the coming weeks. Both businesses share several international clients and will continue to collaborate on behalf of those clients, whilst developing their own local market strategies where appropriate.

Share thisShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
Tags


WATCH OUR SHOWREEL
CPM JOBS
Top

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies basic services cannot be provided.

Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.
  • PHPSESSID

Used on sites built with Wordpress. Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled
  • wordpress_test_cookie

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Decline all Services
Accept all Services