‘Enterprise Agility’ focuses on the core advantages of outsourcing and how it can unlock huge benefits for businesses. CPM collaborated bringing its expertise on ‘Delivering Enterprise Agility in the experience economy’. Fiona Whelan, Managing Director of CPM International Contact Centres, discusses the importance of harnessing digital and human contact strategies to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions. Particularly, as increasingly hyper-connected consumers are demanding both seamless experiences and greater intimacy with brands.
Get your free copy of the full report to know more.
What the report includes:
Putting together well-informed, thought-provoking content, the report highlights the innovations and ideas that are driving the growth of outsourcing and agile, and explores how these developments will shape the future of how all businesses operate. Some of the topics covered are:
- Delivering Enterprise Agility in the experience economy
- Fake agile: Hype the biggest obstacle to true agility
- Leadership: Who’s in charge of agile transformation?
- What the CEO needs to know about agility
- Partnership: Capitalising on the outsourcing evolution
- Making agile transformations succeed
- 8 reasons to be more agile
- It’s agility on the inside that counts
- Corporate structure: Middle managers can make or break agility
- Outsourcing: Five examples of outsourcing agility
- Brexit: Agility in the face of Brexit
The special report is a must have for any decision maker wanting to better understand how to transform the way companies operate and adapt easily to rapid and accelerating developments in customer preferences.